Saturday, May 16, 2009

7-Eleven is Awesome.

Do not argue with me on this. I love it so much. While I would rather get shot than wander into a McDonald's overseas, I love 7-Eleven. It's such a snap shot of what is important in the country that it is in. According to 7-Eleven, Singapore cares about Hello Kitty, Fashion Magazines, Maps, Mints but not Chewing Gum, and Mobile Telephones. They do not care about, for example, Hot Dogs, like the Thais seem to, or Tequila, like the Mexicans do.

Bestow upon me your air conditioned goodness, a newspaper, a cup of coffee, and a reminder that all is right in the world.

2 comments:

  1. hahha - this is my favorite picture of you EVAR. You're so good at the casual walking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? I am totally good at casual walking.

    ReplyDelete